If you’d like to share some kind words and smiles, please ask our front desk staff for a comment card at your next appointment. We’d love to hear about your experience!
Dear Dr. Wright,
I wanted to thank you for the fabulous experience I have had with you and your whole office. The wonderful attitude, excellent care, and professionalism of your team made what could have been an unpleasant experience into a pleasure. My son’s braces came off earlier than even anticipated and the results are great. Throughout the process, your consistently cheerful staff attended to him expertly and promptly, making it enjoyable to come in. The attention to detail has made this a business that I am thrilled to recommend to friends.
Thank you again!!!!!
Cori Dykman (mother of patient Andrew)
Dr. Wright and Staff,
Thank you so much for giving Cody such a beautiful smile. You and your staff have always been a joy and we will continue to recommend you.
Amy Conover and Cody Wood, Chestertown patient
Dr. Wright and his staff have provided orthodontic care to my two daughters for many years. The care has been consistently outstanding and the final outcome fantastic. Visiting Dr. Wright’s office has been a pleasure: lovely facility, friendly and helpful staff, and outstanding results. I highly recommend Dr. Wright to anyone who is considering braces. You will not be disappointed!
Renee Strain, Mom of patients Bailey and Peyton Strain
Our experience with Wright Orthodontics has been amazing from the moment we came in for the consult. The staff is warm and friendly and made Tori’s experience a pleasant one. We were told to expect to wear the braces for at least 18 months; however, she was able to get them off in 11 months due to her compliance. I would recommend Wright Orthodontics to all my friends.
Shelly Gebhardt mother of our patient Victoria “Tori” Bennett
This is what I like best about coming to Dr. Wright for orthodontic treatment:
- This business does what it says it will do.
- The office is a well-greased machine, organized and fast.
- Appointments have always been on time or earlier vs. the usual wait, wait, wait, and then wait.
- Appointment flexibility is great and appointment reminders are very helpful.
- Facilities are clean and feel clean.
- Doctor and staff treat people like people, not like a bug or a number.
John Gilbert, Dad of a patient
Dear Dr. Wright and Staff,
Just a great big thank-you for your care all of these years. Wanted you to know how much your excellence is appreciated. With living in several states and raising foster children, we’ve been to many orthodontists over the years, but none begin to compare to you and your staff. So pat yourselves on the back. I’ve told many folks about you and your great service. Thanks!
Dear Dr. Wright & “Gang,”
I just wanted to say thank you so much for the amazing job you did. My teeth look so great! I can hardly believe it is me when I look in the mirror!
Not only did you very competently straighten my teeth, Dr. Wright, but you and your staff were always so patient, so kind, and so understanding even though I know I wasn’t the easiest patient you’ve ever had, what with all my questions, my scheduling specifications (i.e., Mondays@6:30), my insurance dilemmas, and my impending relocation to Illinois. And though I’m sure you all wanted to strangle me at times, you didn’t! Instead, each of you kept smiling and tried to help me reach acceptable solutions — be that resubmitting to my insurance company for the 200th time or accelerating my treatment.
I only regret that I won’t be in Maryland to recommend your practice to others in need of orthodontic services. If I were, however, I would highly recommend your office both for its professional competence and its superior customer service.
Dear Dr. Wright,
Thank you to you and your staff for making Ben’s experience with braces a positive one. Your staff is so friendly and nice; Ben never complained when it was time to come in (because there was nothing to complain about). He got through just over a year in braces with so little discomfort I was amazed. One more job well done! Thanks.
When my dentist suggested that I get braces at age 62 to avoid future dental issues, I resisted. When I finally relented and went to Dr. Wright, I was pleasantly surprised. With Dr. Wright’s latest technology, it was nothing like the braces I had when I was a teenager. I was in braces for a little over a year and my teeth moved with so little pain. In addition, everyone at Dr. Wright’s office was so friendly. It was actually a wonderful experience! And my teeth look fantastic for being 62!
Nancy Carruthers Annapolis, Maryland
Here are a few of the feedbacks we have received via our website from our patients.
- Everyone in the office is very helpful and kind. The kids enjoy their appointments. Dr. Wright takes the time to explain things so that everyone understands what is happening and why. The Severna Park office is very convenient.
- The XBox rules! :) Very calm, easy to check in for appointments, always on time.
- Dr. Wright’s friendly attitude, professional competency, and great staff!
- Dr. Wright is very detailed in explaining things to the parent and the child/patient.
- I cannot believe how wonderful the staff was today. This office came recommended by our dentist, Dr. Kinsey, and I could not be happier. Everyone from the receptionist to the assistant to Dr. Wright were all very welcoming and made me feel extremely at ease.
- Great personality. Honest about everything. Excellent office staff.
- Friendly, warm, and makes getting braces easy. I wasn’t scared at all. (From a ten-year-old patient)
- Very friendly staff and an on-time office
- Dr. Wright is a mouth engineer! We are so impressed with his ability to figure out how to fix problems using orthodontics.... I know this is his job, but he appears to do it faster and with excellent outcomes than others we have observed.
- Dr. Wright is current on all the latest technology and he offers what he finds to his patients.